The shoes in JALAS® Green Line collection contain no metals; instead of using metal in the anti-puncture protection and toecap, we have used materials that are especially environment-friendly for the shoe’s entire life cycle. Metal-free and environmentally certified safety shoes for those with high demands in terms of comfort and caring for the environment. Ideal for environments where metal-free shoes are a requirement. The FX2 Supreme insole with dual absorption zones comes as standard.
3 MODELS CERTIFIED WITH ECOLABEL
The Ecolabel certificate is only awarded to products that meet the strict limit values specified for energy consumption and environmental friendliness and do not contain chemicals that are harmful to people.
THE EU ECOLABEL FOR FOOTWEAR GUARANTEES:
• Limited water pollution during production
• A reduction of emissions of volatile organic compounds during production
• The exclusion of substances harmful to the environment and health
• Limited residues of metals and formaldehyde in the final product
• The use of recycled packaging
• The careful control of different aspects of durability